Deferring production closure
Due to the evolution of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Italy and the measures introduced by the Italian President of the Council of Ministers to contain its spread, REMdevice communicates deferring closure of its factory, in full compliance with the aforementioned provisions and related Prime Ministerial Decree of April 10, 2020.
The production will be closed till 3rd May. Remdevice will be open again the 4th May 2020.
For all others administrative activities, we are operative with smart working solution. With all our efforts, we hope to be as closed as possible to all our customers and suppliers working hard to find together the best solution in order to pass this tough and challenging situation that is affecting all international economy and society. REMdevice is also ready to implement any other provision that will be ratified by the Italian Government for the well-being of workers, customers, business partners and the whole population, so that the current health emergency situation can be resolved in the best way as soon as possible.
DID YOU LIKE THIS INSIGHT? HAVE YOU FOUND IT INTERESTING? SHARE IT IN YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS!
- REMdevice and KTI: A very interesting project! 6 September 2021
- REMdevice launches the new DCS10 remote control! 9 April 2021
- SODEX AND REMdevice: A GLAD COLLABORATION THAT LOOKS TO THE FUTURE 28 October 2020
- Genesis, a deep check 10 September 2020
- Pail and Move: perfect match 8 September 2020