Monitor Tester and Printer
Self-powered display device to be connected to the receiver, designed to read the remote control's operating data.
- Working frequency and channel used
- Signal and interference levels
- Number of starts and hours of operation
- Number of up and down commands
- Number of all other commands (T series)
- Relay operation diagnostics
- Active commands
The product comes complete with 9V battery and connecting cable.
Portable printer for professional use, extremely small in size and light in weight, Ni-MH AA batteries and battery charger.
Prints the information stored by the Monitor Tester on a special thermal paper roll so that the printed document is suitable for long-term storage.
In addition, there is space on the printout for the date and customer's name, which is useful for scheduled maintenance purposes.
- hook for fastening to operator's belt
- shockproof case
- adapter for receivers
WIND DIN 2
Omnidirectional digital anemometer for measuring wind speed designed for installation on lifting equipment. Available in KMH and MPH version, with display for wind speed reading.
- 3-cup sensor with vertical axis of rotation
- Stainless steel shaft and bearings
- Two alarm programming thresholds (factory settings: 50 km/h and 72 km/h, 31mph and 45mph in the miles per hour version).
- Measuring range: 0-99 km/h (0-99 mph)
- Visualization: 2-digit display
- Power supply: 48 Vac
- Modulbox enclosure for DIN EN 50022 rail mounting
- Protection grade: IP20
- Dimensions: 70 x 75 x 90 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 350 g
- Wind Sensor
- Dimensions: 120 x 80 mm (W×H)
- Weight: 140 g
Wireless Battery Charger
The patented Wireless charging system does away with electric contacts entirely, ensuring greater operator safety and preventing failure due to dust and moisture.
In just 5 hours, it fully recharges the transmitter units' internal batteries. A temporary charge of 30 minutes gives the remote control enough power to keep working for a whole work day.
A microchip inside the Wireless battery charger adjusts the amount of energy delivered so as to ensure maximum battery efficiency.
- Oscillator automatically current controlled
- Supply voltage: 115 Vac, 230 Vac, 12/24 Vdc
- Current demand: 0.1 A
- Housing protection rating IP 55 - material PA6 GF V0
- Dimensions: 135 × 85 × 190 mm (W×H×D)
- Weight: 790 g (complete with cable and mains power cord with plug)
Three models that vary depending on working frequency.
Rugged and reliable, waterproof, suitable for all applications.
Comes with cable in standard 1.5m length and SMA or SMB connector (depending on the model).
Working frequencies: 418 MHz, 433-434 MHz, 870 MHz, 915 MHz.
- Working frequencies: 418 MHz, 433-434 MHz, 870 MHz, 915 MHz
- Gain: 5 dB
- Housing protection rating: IP 65, material: PA6 FV
- Dimensions: 128 × 72 × 50 mm (W×H×D)
- Weight: 140 g
Working frequency: 863,000 - 870,000 MHz
Comes with cable in standard 3m length and SMA connector for connection to the receiver unit.TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Configuration: panel
- Working frequency: 863,000 - 870,000 MHz
- Gain: 14 dB
- Dimensions: 240 × 25 × 240 mm (W×H×D)
- Weight: 800 g
Suitable for applications where the signal has to get around shielding obstacles.
Working frequency: 418 MHz, 433-434 MHz, 870 MHz, 915 MHz
Comes with cable in standard 3m length and SMA connector for connection to the receiver unit.
Supplied ready for mounting on pole or equivalent support.
- Working frequency: 418 MHz, 433-434 MHz, 870 MHz, 915 MHz
- Gain: 8 dB
- Dimensions: 35 × 450 × 35 mm (L×H×P)
- Weight: 310 g