Push-button remote control for TOWER and BRIDGE CRANES.
The specially designed grip and moulded base make the transmitter easy to hold and practical in the workplace. It is compact in size (174x85x37mm) and lightweight (350g). The pushbuttons are designed so that they can easily be used even with work gloves (Ø21mm). The clear and identifiable symbols are visible even when the keys are being used.
WORKING LIFE BEYOND ALL EXPECTATIONS
The transmitter is powered by a high capacity internal battery that ensures 1,000 working hours, meaning an end to traditional recharging limits. The battery is easily replaceable and widely available at reasonable cost. Alternatively, standard AA batteries (alkaline 1.5V or rechargeable 1.2V) can also be used by simply inserting them into the supplied adaptor.
The T-series conforms to regulation EN 300220-1 class 1 that outlines the safety specifications required if radio equipment is to be certified as highly reliable. The product is made entirely in Italy, and complies with all relevant European Directives relating to safety in the workplace. Start-up can be set to low power so that the remote control works the machine only at close distance. Transmission power can also be decreased reducing the range of action therefore increasing the autonomy of the remote control.LOW MAINTENANCE COSTS
The T-series has a uniquely simple design. The number of component parts are minimal which means low level maintenance as well as quick and easy repairs!
In the eventuality that a transmitter has to be taken for servicing our patented system "REMSYS CODE" allows its immediate substitution with a new unit. The replacement unit can be activated for use with the original receiver box by just following a few simple steps.
The pushbuttons are made from a special mix rubber that offers a high level of elasticity and resistance even under the severest working conditions. All electronic and mechanical components are designed, built and tested to withstand extreme use in drastic conditions; temperatures ranging from -20°C to +70°C, knocks and strong vibrations.
The receivers are available in different formats depending on individual requirements. The Rx DIN T7 (pictured) is designed for installation directly inside the electric panel. The Rx-T7 is hermetically sealed for external mounting as is the compact ECOBOX, the latter also being smaller size.
QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION
It is possible to alter the remote control’s frequency using the transmitter with the channel setting indicated by the led. It is also possible change the automatic switch off functions, level of radio frequency, weak signal start up and the auxiliary key command as and when necessary. The receiver does not need to be electronically programmed or the dip-switches inside it changed!
Small receiver for winches and hoists used where fewer controls are required.
Dimensions: 166 × 279 × 91 mm (L×W×H) 6.53 × 10.98 × 3.58 in
The monitor tester instantly measures radio signal/disturbance levels in the working area of the remote control. It can also be used to view the channel and frequency on which the transmitter is programmed. It also shows the remote control's settings and an accurate diagnostic readout.
- Frequency: 869.700 - 870.000 MHz, 11 channels, 25 KHz
- Frequency: 433.050 - 434.790 MHz, 60 channels, 25 KHz
- Hamming Code > 4
- Max no. of simultaneous on/off commands: 8
- Command response time: 50 ms
- Stop/Active emergency response time: 50 ms
- Passive emergency response time: 1 s
- Performance Level of safety function according to EN ISO 13849-1:2006
- Stop protection: Category 3 PL d
- Protection against unintended movements from the standstill position: Category 2 PL c
- Range of control: approx. 100 m (~330 ft)
- Working and storage temperature: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F)
- Modulation: FM Manchester code
- Signal output: From 1 to 10 mW
- Oscillator: Digital PLL
- Antenna: Integrated
- Power supply: 3.6 Vdc
- Power consumption: from 13.5 mA to 24 mA
- Lithium battery: 3.6V 16.5Ah
- Working autonomy: Over 1000 hours (20°C)
- Low battery warning: ~ 30 hours
- Diagnostics: LED Status
- Watertight Casing Protection: IP 65, material: PA6 GF
- Grip size: 73 × 77 × 29 mm (L×W×H) 2.87 × 3.03 × 1.14 in
- Dimensions: 83 × 174 × 42 mm (L×W×H) 3.27 × 6.85 × 1.65 in
- Weight: 350 g (0.77 lb)
- Radio frequency Receiver: Single Chip
- Antenna: integrated or Active or LogP for the Modulbox DIN receiver
- Power of command relay contacts: 4A (DC1/AC1)* / 115V
- Power of stop relay contacts: 4A (DC1/AC1)* / 115V
* connecting a diode in parallel with the load, the same current is allowed for category DC13 (inductive load).
To comply with category AC15 is recommended to place in parallel connection with the load an appropriate overvoltage damping RC circuit. (Ref. IEC/EN60947)
- Power supply: 10-30 Vdc / 24-48 V / 48-110 V
- ModulBox casing for mounting on DIN EN 50022
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Dimensions: 158 × 90 × 75 mm (L×W×H) 6.22 × 3.54 × 2.95 in
- EcoBox casing for external fixing:
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Material: PA6 GF V0
- Dimensions: 129 × 178 × 51 mm (L×W×H) 2.08 × 7.01 × 2.01 in
- RubyBox casing for external fixing:
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Material: PA6 GF V0
- Dimensions: 166 × 279 × 91 mm (L×W×H) 6.53 × 10.98 × 3.58 in